Versions 1.5 & 1.6 Released
Release notes for Versions 1.5 (September 2018) and 1.6 (November 2018):
- Added a create app page that allows a user to create a new app and integrate into the kit with 5 simple steps.
- Added a user app integration page that assists the user with integrating a new app into the kit.
- Created cFE exercises in cFE tutorial directory that are intended to be used as part of a cFE training module. The training slides will be released in 2019.
- Added an instrument sim app (isim) that is designed to be used in systems training module that will be released in 2019.
- Updated default tables for HK, DS, TO, LC, and SC that are also part of the system training module under development.
- The installation script has been updated to directly invoke the COSMOS installation script to install Ruby and COSMOS.
- Complete all sections of the User's Guide and OSK App Framework User's Guide.
- Add self-guided training modules with exercises.
- Add NASA Goddard's CCSDS File Delivery Protocol (CFDP) app.
- Verify all open source app unit tests function correctly, create kit app unit tests, and use Travis to manage text automation.
- Transition to cFE 6.6 when it is available.
See also the OSK GitHub Wiki and the Installation Instructions.
Feel free to share!