Version 3.2 completes the integration of the pi-sat target with OSK's COSMOS.
- Created a COSMOS-to-Pi interface that allows the Pi-Sat GPIO demo app to be run from COSMOS over a WiFi connection.
- Released v1.1 of the Raspberry Pi Target that includes pictrl, a python program used to control the COSMOS-PiSat interface.
- Updated Pi-Sat Quick Start Guide with instructions that fully describe how to configure and run a remote Pi-Sat target.
- Continued updates to the Mission FSW Quick Start Guide.
Near term roadmap...
- Create YouTube videos that step users through the osk_c_demo app development tutorial added in OSK v3.1.
- Continue to update Quick Start guide to make it more like a mission FSW workbook.
- Create an Autonomy app group demo and corresponding YouTube video.
- Create YouTube videos that step users through installing and configuring a remote Pi-Sat target.
Refer to the OSK GitHub Wiki for a brief OSK overview and installation instructions.
Feel free to share!